Thursday, February 3, 2011

Vampire Diaries - Catching Up *Spoilers*


By The Light of the Moon
This is one of my favorite episodes. A) Stefan trapped in the tomb. I only wish he would have stayed there longer. B) Elaina under supernatural house arrest. C) Tyler has a seriously intense transformation with Caroline looking on helplessly. I have enjoyed Caroline so much more since she became a vampire. D) Elijah pays a visit to Elaina and we take another twist on our doppelganger journey. E) Surprise! There are more wolfs in the pack. I keep asking myself “is Mason Lockwood REALLY gone?” Given this shows track record for bringing dead people back more times than anyone could think possible, I find it hard to believe but we shall see. F) Rose makes a penitent return saving Damon’s life in the process, and Bonnie losses the moonstone to some tricky witches. An excellent episode to leave us with, counting the minutes until its return.

The Descent
Stefan disappears in this episode to go looking for answers from Isabel. Elaina is left to nurse Rose on her sick bed as she descends into madness from the werewolf bite. With the loss of Rose we get a glimpse as to why Damon has become the person he is now. In the end, he completely cracks and tells a complete stranger that more than anything he misses feeling human, just before he eats her. I think there are dark days ahead for Damon. A good Damon episode but a little lacking in storyline, it was not the big return from break show that I was hoping for. It did tie up some loose ends and did stand to remind us that Damon is a wild card.

I'm excited to see where the rest of season 2 takes us. In the mean time, here is an article I ran across to give you a little insight into what may be coming up and a teaser for the season 2 finale.
The Vampire Diaries Spoilers: Bad Things Are Going to Happen...

No comments:

Post a Comment