Monday, January 24, 2011

A Week of New Shows

Harry’s Law – First of all Kathy Bates, need I say more? This show is fast and funny and the pilot was all kinds of fun. I can’t wait to see what happens next.

The Cape - Bank robbing circus people, cage matches with midgets and the reappearance of Summer Glau. This show is all kinds of wacky and so far, I’m diggin it. This show has lots of heart, good guys who think their bad guys,and all the while keeps true to its comic roots. This show may just be hokey enough to pull it off but I worry if it will have enough appeal for the masses.

Off The Map – Somehow I missed the Greys Anatomy boat. I'm not really sure how that happened but I didn't want to miss the next show from the same creators. Off The Map was a little over the top with its jungle remedies but I’m willing to stick with it for a little while, it has potential. I like the characters they have set up, now let’s see what they can do with them.

Fairly Legal – A new twist on a legal show. Our lead character instead of being a lawyer is a mediator. She’s sharp tongued, witty, and a human tornado. She’s a hot mess and I think there are fun times ahead. Win Win

Being Human – Ok, I’m a fan of all things supernatural so I was excited about this American version of Being Human. So far it’s a story that has been told before. I’m not sold quiet yet but I’m willing to wait around for a few more episodes.

No comments:

Post a Comment