Saturday, December 18, 2010

The Tourist

How could they really miss with Angelina Jolie and Johnny Depp headlining this movie? I have been waiting on pins and needles and I was not disappointed. The Tourist gets 4.5 of 5 stars on the Taleen scale.

I will admit that this movie was not at all what I was expecting. I struggle to give any details without ruining the plot for you so I will be brief. Angelina is beautiful in this movie. Seriously, can her hair and makeup people come and live in my bathroom???? She is elegant and plays her role beautifully. Johnny Depp can really do no wrong in my eyes and he wins my heart again as Frank the tourist. This movie is full of twists and turns and just when you think you have a grip it will surprise you again. This was a great movie and one that I hope to see again before it leaves theaters.

1 comment:

  1. Are you sure it just wasn't the company that made it so awesome???

    ReplyDelete