Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Life Unexpected - The Ending

The bombs drop fast and furious in the 2 hour finale, but what do you expect when your series suddenly ends. I have to thank the writers for giving us some kind of ending and not leaving us out in the cold forever. And what a spectacular ending it was, in the last 3 minutes the writers are able to bring the entire series full circle. I’m never happy when a show ends but I can live with this ending happily. I wish the journey could have lasted a bit longer. I would have liked to see the paths that led them to this ending and shared in their discoveries. But, all good things must come to an ending I suppose, so I bid a fond farewell to Life Unexpected. Gone too soon but you finished with a bang. If you were not watching while it ran on TV I highly recommend spending a weekend with your best gal pals and watching the full series on DVD. You won’t be disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment