Friday, January 21, 2011

The Script - Science and Faith


The self titled first album from The Script blew me away, so natural I was waiting on pins and needles for their sophomore release Science and Faith. I pre ordered my album on-line and was ready to hit that download button the second it hit my email. True to form, The Script does not disappoint. Every time a new track would start I would think “oh man this is my favorite song” only for the next track to start and think “oh wait, THIS is my favorite song”. Track after track, Danny O’Donoghue draws you into his emotional world. His lyrics take you on a ride through storybook love, tragic heartbreak, and the beauty of the human spirit. This album will draw you in with choruses that hook you, and beautiful melodies that you are happy to have playing over and over in your head. It truly is an album FULL of #1 hits. I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. The Script can do no wrong!!!
5 of 5 on the Taleen scale. Buy this album, you won’t be disappointed. CHEERS!

No comments:

Post a Comment